Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
1 head romaine lettuce
1 carrot, shredded
1/2 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup croutons
Fresh Dress Creamy Caesar to taste
• Combine oil, oregano, pepper and salt; brush over chicken.
• Place on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
• Transfer to cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
• Slice chicken across the grain into thin strips.
• Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces; place in large bowl.
• Add carrot, red pepper and chicken.
• Add Fresh Dress Creamy Caesar dressing to taste, toss lightly.
• Garnish with croutons and serve.