1/4 cup Fresh Dress, Lemon Garlic Dressing (more if desired)
1/2 tsp lemon zest (optional)
1 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
1 tsp fresh parsley, well chopped
Rest of Ingredients:
2 Tuna Steaks about 1/2" thick, rinsed
1 large Vidalia Onion, Sliced in rings
1/2 tin Mandarin Segments, lightly drained
Hand full water crests, washed
• Mix all ingredients for marinade.
• Place washed Tuna Steaks in a shallow rimmed glass dish.
• Drizzle marinade to cover steaks.
• Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
• Turn steak over once or twice to make sure it is fully marinated.
• Heat a cast iron grilling pan to a high temperature and place Tuna steaks on pan.
• Cook 3 minutes and than turn over for another 3 minutes, don't over cook as it drys out.
• Place on a bed of lightly fried Vidalia onion and mixed with mandarins and water crests.
Grilled Tuna Steaks with Lemon Garlic