1 whole chicken
4 rainbow carrots, peeled
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
4 small beets, peeled cut in 1inch wedges
6 small shallots
1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
3/4 cup fresh dress green goddess
• Preheat oven to 350° F
• Clean and wash chicken, pat dry.
• Place chicken in a large roasting pan.
• Arrange vegetables around the chicken.
• Coat chicken and vegetables withfresh dress green goddess.
• Cover and bake for 1.5 hours.
• Remove lid and bake for an additional
Heavenly Roasted Chicken