top of page
Lemon Garlic Broiled Salmon
8 pieces 2 1/2” wide filet salmon (other filet fish can be used)
8 tbsp. Fresh Dress Lemon Garlic Dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
2. tbsp. of sumac (optional)
¼ cup. Capers (optional)
• Rinse salmon under cold water and arrange on a baking sheet.
• Pour dressing over the fish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper,capers and sumac.
• Place fish in a preheated oven at 350o F for 10 minutes.
• Turn oven to broil for the remaining cook time.
• When salmon flakes easily with a fork and is a light pink colour, it is ready.
*Salmon should be cooked for 10 minutes per 1” in height, at the thickest part of the salmon.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
bottom of page