4 pita bread rounds, warmed
4 portions of either beef, chicken or lamb
1 cup fresh dress wicked caesar for marinating plus
4 tbsp. for topping
1/4 cup chopped mint
1/4 cup kalamata olives
2 tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, sliced
• Cut your meat into 1 inch cubes, place in a sealable bag.
• Pour fresh dress wicked caesar over meat. mix, seal and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
• Thread meat onto skewers, place onto well heated grill (if a grill is not available a lightly oiled skillet will work).
• Grill each side until cooked through.
• Remove from skewer, place on warmed pita bread rounds.
• Top with fresh dress wicked caesar, chopped mint, tomato, red onion and pitted kalamata olives.